- JillWatsonParticipant27/02/2020 at 8:15 pmPost count: 3
There are different approaches used by ghostwriters. The most common steps that are included in the approaches are as follows:
● When a person is given a task for a ghostwriting book that person and client meet to build the work chemistry. This chemistry-building meeting is essential for both so that they could work peacefully for the project.
● Once the meeting is done, the ghostwriters send a proposal. This proposal must be comprehensive. The client must sign it, for the project to go.
● For the book outline, the ghostwriters conduct interviews, after that he compiles the draft and sends it to the client for review.
Do you want to know more steps regarding this?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.