English grammar and spelling refresh is an intermediate course designed for those with a good standard of English writing, but wish to refresh and strengthen their core skills.
The Course is 3 hours long.
Who’s it for?
This English course is designed for motivated adults who would like to gain confidence and develop their ability to use English Writing. Typically, course participants need to improve their English for a number of reasons including some doubts they have in their technical writing abilities and questions they wish to set firm in their minds.
At the end of this English course you can expect to:
- Be able to write more accurately and fluently.
- Be able to improve your grammar and spelling.
- Develop your ability in writing.
- Be able to help others who may have questions on grammar and spelling.
Morning Sessions: In the morning sessions you will develop you general English language skills, focusing on reading and writing as well as grammar and vocabulary. Key areas include:
- Practical grammar
- Confident and fluent writing
- Improved writing skills
- Discussions and questions answered
Afternoon Sessions: Afternoon sessions focus on key areas of the language to focus on specific areas of need:
- Social and intercultural English
- English for work and travel
- Modern British culture
- Media, news and views
- Films and other arts
Find out more:
- Please use the contact form below to make an enquiry for this course
- This course is held at flexible times