Fellowship is life
Whether fiction or non-fiction – one aspect of being a writer is that is can get lonely writing by yourself, so writing with others provides an opportunity to both write and be in the company of other writers.
Gatherings are held were you can come and write, but also be in a calm setting and in the company of others.
WHO’S IT FOR?
Anyone who is a working on a written piece of work. Whether it be fiction or non-fiction. From a novel, short story or to a news article for print or online.
- Write in the company of other writers.
- Have the opportunity to network and get to know other writers.
- Make contacts.
- Share knowledge for specific areas of writing.
- Improved confidence in your networking abilities.
- Feel free to arrive or leave whenever you wish.
- The meetings are purely for you to work on your own writing.
- There is no set agenda.
FIND OUT MORE:
- Please use the contact form below to make an enquiry for this course or see the Writers Initiative meet-up group for the next writing in fellowship meeting.
- Alternatively sign up to the newsletter to receive updates on the latest events, meetings and workshops being held.