Come and join us in a friendly atmosphere for a chance to read out your written work
– from your short stories to part of your novel, or any fictional/non-fictional work you would like to share. Each reading will be followed by constructive feedback and thoughts from fellow attendees.
For the attendees who wish to read their work, please just attend and volunteer at the time. We will try and accommodate as many readings as possible.
This session is an excellent opportunity to gauge feedback on your work and learn where you can improve.
Each reading will have a time limit of up to 10 minutes max in length.
– If you wish, please also feel free to just come along to listen and provide constructive feedback.
– The readings will take place in the Arts library space.
Agenda: (1:30pm to 3:30pm)
1. Arrival 1.15pm to 1.30pm
1. Session start: 1.30pm
2. Short Introduction and summary of proceedings.
3. The first writer to give their reading.
5. Further readings.
6. Close and thanks.
This session is being held in partnership with the Barbican Library, who have kindly offered to hold this event in partnership with the Barbican writers group.
They have also provided a space for this event to take place.
If you are in London at that time and wish to attend – Please Sign up with the meetup group here